“Tsarist Russia – the prison of nations”
“The aggressive aspirations of tsarist imperialism”
Blue: Areas of
Blue shaded: Oppressed nationalities in Tsarist Russia.
Green: The colonies of tsarist Russia, formally not part of the empire.
Green shaded: Spheres of the dominant influence of tsarist imperialism.
Yellow shaded: Objects of aggressive aspirations.
Yellow: Other countries.
– Stalin’s secret war plans
– A German plan for the partition of the Sovet Union (May 1941)
– Major targets for nuclear bombs in the Soviet Union, part of planning a nuclear attack on the USSR (September 1945)
– Population Density map of the Soviet Union (1929)
– The Gulag Archipelago (The Soviet forced labor camp system)
– Peoples of the Soviet Union
– A collection of satirical maps of Europe