Map of the United Kingdom, based on areas who voted Remain and Leave in Brexit

Referendum result: 51.89% voted in favor of leaving the European Union, and 48.11% voted in favor of remaining a member of the European Union. People in Scotland voted in favor of the United Kingdom staying in the United Union by 62% to 38% with all 32 council areas voted to remain. Northern Ireland voted to remain in the EU by a majority of 56% to 44%. Most London boroughs vote to remain.

United Kingdom: Remain land
United Kingdom: Leave land
Esri UK

Remain Land
England – 46%
Northern Ireland – 55.8%
Scotland – 62%
Wales – 47.5%

Leave Land
England – 53.4%
Northern Ireland – 44.2%
Scotland – 38%
Wales – 52.5%

 

Related posts:
– TrumpLand and Clinton Archipelago
Faithland

(Visited 245 times, 2 visits today)
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (2 votes, average: 4.50 out of 5)
Loading...