In 2018, Walmart’s total revenue amounted to approximately $500 billion.
– Walmart reached more than $500 billion in revenue for the first time.
– Each week, Walmart serves nearly 270 million customers who visit more than 11,700 stores and numerous eCommerce websites under 65 banners in 28 countries.
– Walmart U.S. delivered the highest comp sales growth in 9 years and U.S.
– $28.3 billion operation cash flow
– $11.5 billion Walmart U.S. eCommerce sales
– eCommerce sales grew 44 percent.
– $14.4 billion cash returned to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases
– Walmart International had 10 of 11 markets post positive comp sales for the year and five of those markets grew comp sales by more than 5 percent.