Dot map of the Hispanic population of NYC.
In 1940 there were 61,463 persons of Puerto Rican birth in NYC; by 1960 the number had reached 429,710,7. At the latter date in Manhattan and the Bronx, about 13 percent of the total population was of Puerto Rican origin.
– The Modern Transformation of NYC (2000 – 2015)
– Most commonly spoken language in New York City that isn’t English or Spanish
– Languages of New York City
– Ethnic neighborhoods in NYC by world region
– The Changing Face of New York City (2000 – 2010)
– Racial diversity of New York City
– Race and ethnicity map of New York City and parts of New Jersey
… NYC maps