mental_floss, source: ranker.com
– Hamburger is most popular in 16 states: Alabama, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Wyoming
– Bacon Cheeseburger is popular in 15 states: Arkansas, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, West Virginia, Montana, New Hampshire, New York.
– Double Double is favorite burger in Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Nevada
– Butterburger is popular in Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin
– Original Whataburger is most popular in Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas
– Whopper is popular in Alaska, New Mexico, and South Dakota.
– Double’n cheese steakburger is favorite burger in Missouri and North Dakota
– Double Double is more popular in Utah and Washington.
Fast food restaurants brings popular burgers of each U.S. state