The rise in deaths due to prescription drugs and heroin is alarming. Often times society may have a perception of who this is. The fact is they are everyday people we love, everywhere. Click the “Contribute Lost Loved One” to add a loved one.
– The stunning spread of the opioid painkiller and heroin epidemic
– Midlife “Deaths Of Despair” in the United States (2000 vs 2014)
– How States are Prescribing Opioid Painkillers
– Mapping the spread of America’s drug overdose epidemic
– U.S. Drug Overdose Deaths (1999 – 2014)