Probabilistic Real Estate is a probabilistic programming prototype built by Fast Forward Labs. This prototype predicts future real estate prices across the New York City boroughs. It enables you to input your housing budget and shows you the probability of finding properties in that price range across different neighborhoods and future time periods.
Property Prices in New York City (2010 – 2018)
– If Manhattan was a mountain…
– Subway stops and median rents NYC, 2016
– Which buildings in the Manhattan couldn`t be built again today?
– New York City Residential Property Sales (2010-2015)
– 3D Pricing map of NYC (price/sq.ft. by neighborhood)
– Airbnb in New York City
– The Displacement Alert Project Map of New York City
– What New York City Could Look Like in 2020
– 3D Population Density Inspector
– Building Age New York City
– Every eviction case in New York City since 2013