This is a map of counties that Hillary Clinton lost in both the 2008 and 2016 primaries.
Hillary carried all of Michigan in 2008 – but she was the only major
candidate on the ballot. Obama, Edwards, and Richardson had removed
their names following a pledge to ignore the state’s primary after it
violated party rules. Hillary ended up winning 55% of the vote across
Hillary Clinton did not visit Wisconsin once during the general election.
Reddit user: NLevyMusic
– Red Shift: Change in Democratic vote share in presidential election (2012 – 2016)
– Wisconsin election results by county (2008 – 2016)
– Where each candidate outperformed election forecasts
– U.S. Presidential Election (2016)
– How the presidential election of 2016 would look like if only millennials voted
– Hex map of U.S. electoral votes
– Electoral Map Upon Trump’s Victory
– Every United States presidential elections (1788 – 2016)