The Displacement Alert Project Map (Dap.Map) is a building-by-building, web-based interactive map for New York City designed to show where residential tenants may be facing significant displacement pressures and where affordable apartments are most threatened. ANHD created Dap.Map to provide community groups, local residents, elected officials, policymakers, and the public direct and real time access to vital information on our city’s rapidly changing residential environment.
The Map currently includes 4 Indictors listed on the right side of the map. Each indicator is color-coded by the buildings by risk-level. Quickly jump to a specific Council District or Community District in the box on the right or enter a specific address with the search bottom on the bottom left.
– If Manhattan was a mountain…
– Subway stops and median rents NYC, 2016
– Which buildings in the Manhattan couldn`t be built again today?
– New York City Residential Property Sales (2010-2015)
– 3D Pricing map of NYC (price/sq.ft. by neighborhood)
– Airbnb in New York City
… NYC maps