Between 1776 and 1887, the US seized over 1.5 billion acres from America’s indigenous people by treaty and executive order. Explore how in this interactive map of every Native American land cession during that period.
– Largest native American tribal group by county
– Indian American population percentage by county
– U.S. Indian American population, percent increase by county
– U.S. Indian American Population under 5 years of age Percent Change by County (2010 – 2014)
– Leading group by U.S. county
– Leading minority group by U.S. county